This Sponge Stamped Snowman is the perfect craft for your little ones this year! It’s easy enough for preschoolers and still fun for older kids. For this craft, we used a sponge to create a “fluffy snow” look for the snowman plus add some details with basic craft supplies and you got yourself an adorable, jolly snowman.
watch this fun tutorial!
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Light blue cardstock
- White paint
- Black permanent marker
- Orange cardstock
- Clear glitter
- School glue
- Start by cutting out a circle out of the sponge, keeping it about 2 inches in diameter.
- Now using the sponge and white kids paint, stamp the sponge onto the light blue cardstock paper to create a snowman. Let dry.
- While the snowman is drying, you can draw a twig for the hands on each side of the snowman.
- Once the snowman is dry, cut out the nose using the orange cardstock and glue to the snowman. Add eyes and glue 3 buttons on the middle circle of the snowman.
- Lastly, using the school glue, add dots all over the light blue background and underneath the snowman. Sprinkle the clear glitter, shake off excess and let dry completely.
you might like these crafts using a sponge too!
Try this Sponge Painted Sunflower Craft!
This Sponge Stamped Tulip Bouquet Craft is perfect for summer!
Or give this Sponge Stamped Heart Tree a try.