Create this beautiful and colorful Sponge Stamped Tulip Bouquet Craft for your next craft!
For this craft, you’ll need simple craft materials and a sponge! Kids will love this fun and unique painting process and the lovely final artwork! This Sponge Stamped Tulip Bouquet craft is perfect as an Easter, spring or summer craft idea and can be made by even the youngest ones!
watch this fun video
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Craft scissors
- Glue stick
- Washable kids paint (we used green, red, purple and yellow)
- Paper plate
- White cardstock
- Start by cutting out a desired vase out of the cardboard. Make it approximately 4 inches tall.
- Next, glue the cardboard vase to the white cardstock, holding the cardstock vertically and gluing the vase to the lower bottom half of the paper.
- Now, using the craft scissors, cut out tulips out of a sponge. I got 3 tulips out of one sponge for each paint color.
- Next, add the desired colors of washable kids paint to the paper plate, prep the paintbrush and sponge tulips.
NOW THE FUN PART!
- Let your child paint the sponge using the paintbrush to get a nice even layer and then “stamp” the sponge tulips onto the top half of the white cardstock with vase. Alternate colors for a colorful bouquet!
- Lastly, using a paintbrush, add green stems and leaves. Let the art dry.
Did your little ones like this craft? Let me know in the comments!
more flower ideas kids will love
Have a bouquet you’re about to toss? Try this Flower Petal Art idea! Great for fine motor skills and creativity!
Or give these fun Bubble Wrap Sunflowers a try!