This Recycled Cross Craft is a wonderful, recycled and nature-inspired Easter craft idea.
This craft is super simple, but has a beautiful message that HE IS RISEN! For this craft, you’ll need cardboard, a few nature finds and a few other simple materials. This Recycled Cross Craft makes a perfect addition to any Easter homeschool study or as a classroom and Sunday school craft. Kids of all ages can make these!
related: Tape resist cross craft
take a peak at this coffee filter easter sunrise card tutorialLet’s get started!
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Craft scissors
- Sticks, flowers, greenery
- Yarn (preferably neutral color)
- Hot glue gun
- White cardstock
Go outside! Have fun collecting the flowers, greenery and sticks needed for this craft. Just make sure the sticks aren’t too thick!
*HOT GLUE GUN SHOULD BE USED BY AN ADULT*
- Start by cutting out a hill out of the cardboard. It can be any size, we did approx. 6 inches across the bottom.
- Now, cut out a circle according to the size of your hill. This will be the rolled away rock.
- Next, cut out an entrance to the left of the hill.
- Next, glue a piece of white cardstock to the back of the hill to cover the entrance. Hot glue the cardboard circle.
- Next, break or cut the two sticks to create a cross and use the yarn to recure the two twigs.
- Next, using the hot glue gun, hot glue the stick cross to the back of the cardboard hill.
- Lastly, add flowers, twigs, grass, anything you think will look great!
Wasn’t this fun to create?
more easter crafts kids will love
Have fun creating these Dotted Easter Eggs this Easter!
Or create these Paper Plate Bunnies!
ENJOY THIS RECYCLED CROSS CRAFT!
Leave a Reply