Make this adorable Cardboard Bunny Craft this Spring! This is a perfect recycled craft that is super easy to make with just a few basic materials.
RELATED: 40+ Cardboard Ideas for Kids
watch this video
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Craft scissors
- Printed cardstock
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
- Felt (pink, green)
- Small pom-poms
- Permanent marker
Personalize the bunny!
- You can use any printed scrap book paper you want. We used a minty polka dot paper because it screams Spring!
- You can use any color of felt for the felt flowers. Lilac or mint felt would look lovely as well!
- Using the craft scissors, cut out a square (about 3″ x 3″) and two ears out of the cardboard. *This step should be done by an adult*
- Next, cut out the belly detail and two ear details out of the printed cardstock.
- Now, using the pink felt, cut out 3 spirals in different sizes. Cut out a few leaves too. Twist them together and hot glue to create a flower. *Hot gluing should be done by an adult*
- Now let’s put the bunny together. Hot glue the details to the ears and then the ears to the head of the bunny. Hot glue the belly detail.
- Next, hot glue the flowers to create a headband for the bunny and a few felt leaves. Hot glue a small white pom-pom into each flower.
- Lastly, using the permanent marker, draw a face for the bunny.
I hope you enjoy this sweet little cardboard bunny craft!
More fun crafts
Create these adorable Popsicle Stick Chick Craft!
Or make these fun paper plate bunnies!
Leave a Reply