This Valentine’s Day Hot Air Balloon Craft is a sweet and easy craft idea for this lovely holiday!
I adore simple, easy-to-do crafts with my kids and this is why we created this fun little hot air balloon craft! In this craft, kids will be doing a bit of fine motor skills, by wrinkling the tissue paper, which is a bonus. It’s also fun to let your little one choose a unique “Valentine’s Day” scrapbooking paper for their hot air balloon basket. We’ve chosen these little hearts and pink polka dots scrapbooking paper, if you like them, I’ll link them below.
RELATED: Hot Air Balloon Craft
Watch this video
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
Valentine’s Day Hot Air Balloon Craft
- White cardstock
- Tissue Paper (pink)
- Printed cardstock (polka dots, hearts)
- Glue stick
- Craft scissors
- Marker (beige)
- Cut out a heart stencil and trace onto a white piece of cardstock, centering higher on the paper.
- Glue on small squares (about 1″) onto the heart, by slightly wrinkling them.
- Using the beige marker, draw two lines at the bottom of the heart.
- Using the craft scissors and printed scrapbook paper, cut out a small square (about 2″x 2″). You can make it wider at the top if you’d like or keep it a square.
More fun Valentine’s crafts kids will love
Use a sponge to create this adorable hearts tree!
Create these sweet Tissue Paper Hearts!
Will you try this Valentine’s day hot air balloon Craft? Let me know in the comments if your kids enjoyed it!
Leave a Reply