This Cardboard Penguin Craft is a fun little craft idea for kids you can do today!
It’s super easy to prep. You’ll need basic craft supplies, along with a piece of cardboard. With a few simple steps, you can create these cool penguins! For this craft, we used heart-printed card stock for the belly which looks super adorable, doesn’t it?
Kids will love this craft idea, so be sure to keep reading to see exactly how we’ve made it and what materials we’ve used!
RELATED: Cardboard Sheep Craft
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Craft scissors
- Washable kids paint (black)
- Paint brush
- Googly eyes
- Liquid school glue
- Card stock (orange)
- Printed card stock
- Cut out an oval out of the cardboard using craft scissors. THIS STEP IS FOR ADULTS ONLY.
- Paint the cardboard oval black using the black washable kids paint and a paintbrush. Let dry completely.
- Now, cut a small beak and two feet out of the orange cardstock.
- Glue the beak and the feet to the penguin, along with the googly eyes.
- Next, using the craft scissors cut out a heart from the heart-printed card stock. Glue to the penguins’ belly. Let the glue set.
Didn’t these come out so sweet!
more cardboard crafts for kids
Create these beautiful and fun Cardboard Camera’s using cardboard and printed card stock of choice!
Make these fun Woodland Animals Puppets out of cardboard!
Create these adorable little penguins with your kids! LEt me know if you’ve enjoyed this craft in the comments below!