Have you ever heard of Nature Print Paper? This magical blue paper captures anything you place on it, using the sun! It’s amazing and I really wanted to tell you guys about it! We did a simple but beautiful Scavenger Hunt Using Nature Print Paper!
Nature Print Paper was kind enough to send us a packet of their paper for my kids and I to try. And let me tell you, we had a blast! It’s truly magical! We collected some outdoor nature finds, like pinecones, pine needles, evergreen and twigs. Get creative and use wildflowers, acorns, grass, weeds, leaves, anything you can find! After collecting our nature finds, we used Nature Print Paper to capture the shadows and then taped them to a piece of cardboard and labeled each print. It was a ton of fun!
Take a peak below to see the simple steps!
RELATED: 32 Nature Inspired Play Ideas
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Nature Print Paper
- Craft scissors
- Masking tape
- Deep dish with water
- Pinecone, twigs, evergreen, leaves, pine needles, etc.
- Cut the nature print paper into 4 pieces. Prepare the nature finds.
- As per instructions on the Nature Print Paper;
- Lay the different nature finds on the nature print paper, one object per paper.
- Leave on the sun for 2 minutes.
- Place in water for 1 minute, then let dry completely.
- Now, once the nature print paper is dry, tape the 4 corners of each paper to the cardboard.
- Label using a marker or fine point marker.
How fun was this process!
more activities using nature
How about some painting? Painting with nature is always fun!
Find some wildflowers and create these Nature Hearts!