Are you looking for an easy, recycled craft this Christmas? Look no more, these Tissue Paper Wreaths are sweet and festive.
They are super easy to make! All you need is a piece of cardboard, tissue paper, glue and ribbon. Customize and personalize these wreaths by choosing different ribbons! Plus add your own touch by adding red, green and white pom-poms right onto the wreath!
RELATED: Mini Christmas Wreath Craft
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Paper plate
- Using the craft scissors, cut out a wreath out of the cardboard. We made our wreaths around 5″-6″ in diameter. THIS STEP IS FOR ADULTS ONLY.
- Next, cut the tissue paper into 2″ x 2″ squares and place in a bowl.
- Optional: place the liquid school glue onto the paper plate and arrange the q-tip nearby. Skip this step with older kids.
- Now, crinkle the tissue paper squares slightly and glue all around the cardboard wreath, making sure to cover all of the empty spaces so the cardboard can’t be seen. Let the glue set.
- Lastly, make a bow using any desired ribbon and glue to the top of the wreath. Let set.
How lovely did these come out? Hang them on kids bedroom door, windows or any where you want to display a little bit of holiday cheer!
more christmas crafts for kids
Create these festive Christmas Trees using egg cartons!
Love nature inspired crafts? Make these Recycled Christmas Trees! Fun to make and look beautiful.