Create your own spin on gift wrapping this year with this DIY Christmas Wrapping Paper idea!
Super simple and fun to make! You’ll need just a few basic craft materials (and a sponge!) to create this beautiful wrapping paper. It’s so easy to personalize it and make is special in your own little way. Add different colors, shapes, writing, anything you can think of! Kids will love this idea, believe me! It makes every gift that much more special!
RELATED: Sponge Painted Sunflower Craft
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Unroll and cut a large piece of brown paper roll. Tape the corners so the paper roll doesn’t move.
- Next, cut the sponge into a tall triangle using the craft scissors.
- Now add the green and white washable kids paint onto a paper plate and prepare the sponge and q-tip near by.
- Next, add an even layer of the green washable kids paint onto the sponge and stamp onto the brown paper roll.
- Lastly, using the q-tip, add little snowflakes all over the brown paper. Let the paints dry. I like to leave it drying overnight!
TIP- try using different colors of paint or cut different shapes out of the sponge for another unique, DIY wrapping paper!
more diy ideas you’ll love
If your kids love stamps then they will love these DIY Play-dough Stamps!
Another fun idea for a quick DIY project are these DIY Bubble Wands!