If you’re looking for an easy way to entertain kids then you’ll love this Christmas Paper Towel Reveal Activity! Kids will love seeing the pictures reveal their colors in a fun and exciting way. Take a look below to see the short list of materials you’ll need and simple step-by-step instructions! Have fun with this craft and let your imagination take-off!
RELATED: Paper Towel Dye Experiment
watch this fun video!
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Unroll and tear two pieces of paper towel and fold together.
- Using the permanent marker, draw a simple Christmas picture outline. Here are some ideas: reindeer, Santa, Santa hat, star of Bethlehem, a present, Christmas tree, gingerbread man.
- Next, draw exactly the same picture outline on the paper towel directly underneath. Most of the marker probably bled through to guide you.
- Color the picture (the one inside the paper towel) using the washable markers, coming close to the borders but not quite to them. Repeat with more paper towels and different Christmas pictures.
- Now, place a little bit of water into a deep plate or tray. Carefully, place the folded paper towel with picture onto the water and watch the colors reveal! You will need to change the water in between the paper towels, because the washable markers dye the water.
- HAVE FUN!
more fun paper towel ideas!
This Paper Towel Tie Dye Activity is such a quick and easy way to keep the kids entertained!
Try this Paper Towel Color Mixing activity and watch the colors blend to create new ones!