This Fingerprint Fall Tree Craft is a beautiful and engaging craft for preschoolers.
You’ll need minimal materials for this craft, as well as little fingers and a free tree tree trunk. Kids will love to create colorful leaves using their fingers! It’s a fun craft to watch colors mix and change into new ones too.
RELATED: Pom-pom Stamped Winter Tree Craft
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- White card stock
- Finger paint (orange, red, yellow)
- Tree trunk printable
- Paper plate
- Print out the free tree trunk printable.
- Place a little bit of each paint color onto the paper plate.
- Let those little fingers stamp colorful leaves all over the upper portion of the tree trunk. Let the paint dry.
more fall crafts kids are going to love
Try this nature-inspired Fall Bouquet Craft with your kids!
This Pine Needle Hedgehog Craft is a perfect mix of sensory play and craft!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Sensory play (painting with fingers)
- Seasons (this is a great craft to talk about seasons and Fall specifically)
- Colors (kids are learning to recognize yellows, oranges and reds, as well as watch the colors mix to create new ones)
Leave a Reply