This Turkey Feather Count Activity is simple, fun and helps little ones learn numbers!
Who doesn’t love a quick-to-prep activity that will allow kids to learn numbers and keep them happy and entertained at the same time? I always try to give my kids a little something to do that will be educational and fun all at once and this Turkey Feather Count is just that!
All you need for this activity is a white card stock, markers and dot markers, that’s it! The prep takes less than 5 minutes too!
RELATED: Giant Dot Marker Coloring Page
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Draw simple turkeys on the white paper and label each one with a number. We did repeating numbers between 1-5.
The child has to stamp the correct number of dots, using the dot markers, as it says inside each turkey!
more counting activities kids will love!
Try this Dino Ten Frame activity for a quick counting activity!
Kids will love this Counting Ladybug Spots Activity too using cardboard!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Fine motor skills (holding the dot markers)
- Hand-eye coordination (dotting the dot markers onto each turkey)
- Numbers (visually seeing the way each numbers looks)
- Number quantities
- Cognitive skills (thinking, predicting)