This Fall Bouquet Craft is the perfect craft idea for Fall.
Simple, easy and beautiful! Kids will love the simple steps for creating these Autumn Bouquets and you will too! The prep for this craft is minimal. You’ll need a piece of cardboard, colored permanent markers and assorted Fall leaves, that’s it!
RELATED: Leaf Symmetry
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Colored permanent markers (can use crayons)
- Liquid school glue
- Leaves (assorted colors)
- Using a beige or gray permanent marker, draw a vase on the cardboard.
- Next, using a green permanent marker, draw several stems out of the vase.
- Now, using the glue, glue the leaves on the stems to create a beautiful bouquet.
more fun cardboard ideas for kids
Try these Recycled Bees for your next craft!
Create this fun Cardboard Road Map for your little ones!
what is my child learning and improving?
- Colors of the leaves (this is a wonderful craft where you can talk about the changing of the leaf colors, what leaf comes from which tree, etc. )
- Fine motor skills (gluing the leaves onto the cardboard)
- Hand-eye coordination
Leave a Reply