Are you looking for a fun way to use up an old cardboard box? Try this Feathery Owl Craft!
These owls are super easy to make, making this the perfect craft idea for toddlers and preschoolers. You’ll need simple craft materials, such as liquid school glue, craft feathers, googly eyes and card stock. You probably have all of those materials in your craft drawer! Check out the steps for these owls below and have fun crafting!
RELATED: Cardboard Sheep Craft
watch this video
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Craft scissors
- Feathers (yellow, orange, white)
- Liquid school glue
- Googly eyes
- Orange card stock
- Permanent marker
- Using the craft scissors, carefully cut out an owl out of the cardboard. THIS STEP IS FOR ADULTS ONLY.
- Next, using the liquid school glue, glue the assorted feathers to the sides of the owl. Let the glue set.
- Cut out a triangle out of the orange card stock and glue onto the face.
- Glue the googly eyes just above the nose. Let set.
- Lastly, using the black permanent marker, draw wavy lines on the belly of the owl.
more fun cardboard crafts for kids!
Make these lovely Recycled Bees using cardboard!
Do your kids love puppets? How about making these adorable Cardboard Woodland Animal Puppets for your next craft!
Leave a Reply