This Apple Tree Counting Activity is all about Fall, apples and counting!
Super quick to set up, requiring only a few materials to make this activity happen! Here we’re using Dot Markers, which are so versatile and fun! We use them in a lot of our activities and I totally recommend having a set for the kiddos! In this activity, little ones have to dot the right amount of apples on each tree!
This simple Fall activity can help kids count, visually see numbers and quantities! Take a look below to see exactly what your child will be developing and improving while doing this Apple Tree Counting Activity!
You’ll also enjoy these activities
Try this Counting Ladybug Spots Activity using pom-poms!
If you have post-it notes at home, your kids will love this simple and fun Counting Train Activity!
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Paper roll
- Colored permanent markers (you can also use crayons)
- Dot markers
- Roll out a large piece of paper roll and cut.
- Draw simple trees using the colored permanent markers (or crayons) all over the paper roll. Fit as many as you can.
- Lastly, label each tree with a number.
RELATED: Supplies for Quick Crafts and Activities
What is my child learning and improving?
- Counting (kids are learning to count as they dot the dot markers for each quantity)
- Numbers (kids are familiarizing and memorizing numbers and their appearance)
- Fine motor skills (holding the dot markers)
- Cognitive skills (thinking, analyzing, predicting)
Watch this video
Leave a Reply