This Bubble Wrap Sunflower Craft is a lovely, recycled craft idea for Fall.
You’ll be surprised at how easy and quick it is to prep this craft. It makes a wonderful, spontaneous craft any day. It’s perfect for kids of all ages and makes a wonderful craft project for classrooms.
For this craft you’ll need basic craft supplies, like paint, paintbrushes, card stock and craft scissors. Add bubble wrap to the list (save that bubble wrap from packaging) and you’re ready to go!
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- White card stock
- Washable kids paint (green, black, yellow)
- Bubble wrap
- Craft scissors
- Paper plate
- Place green, yellow and black washable kids paint onto a paper plate.
- Cut out a small circle out of the bubble wrap using the craft scissors (about 2″ in diameter).
- Next, paint the bubble wrap circle using the black paint and stamp onto the upper portion of the white card stock, remove the bubble wrap. This will be the middle of the sunflower.
- Now, using the yellow paint, paint the flower petals using a outward swipe motion with a paintbrush, going around the black sunflower middle.
- Lastly, using the green paint, draw a stem and leaves. Let dry.
You’ll love these bubble wrap crafts too!
Use bubble wrap to create a fun beehive!
Create these colorful rainbows using recycled materials, like bubble wrap and cardboard!