This Paper Plate Apple Craft is going to give you all the Fall vibes. Apple-picking, apple cider, apple donuts, you name it. Autumn is a wonderful and beautiful time of the year for apples!
And this fun (and quite simple!) apple craft is a nice little craft idea for this season. For this craft you’ll need some basic supplies, like a paper plate, glue, felt, scissors and paint with a foam paintbrush. The steps are super easy too, check below for full instructions!
Do you know what else is great? This Paper Plate Apple Craft is perfect for kids of all ages! Even the very little ones can enjoy this apple craft, with a bit of help of parents, of course. This craft idea is great for classrooms, homeschooling, to do along with apple tasting and especially, for pairing with a cozy little book. We chose Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn, because first thing that comes to our mind with Autumn is the apple season!
watch this quick tutorial
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Paper plate
- Washable kids paint (red)
- Felt (brown/beige, green)
- Craft scissors
- Liquid school glue
- Foam paintbrush
Book we’ve paired this craft with:
- Pour a little bit of the red washable kids paint onto a paper plate.
- Let the kids paint another paper plate red using the foam paintbrush. Let dry.
- Meanwhile, cut out a little stem out of the brown/beige felt and a leaf out of the green felt. *Adults can help little ones with this step*
- Once the red paper plate has dried, add the stem and leaf by gluing to the backside of the paper plate. Let the glue set.
more fall crafts for kids
Create these fun Stamped Fall Leaves using basic craft supplies!
Try this simple and beautiful craft using leaves and stones!