Want an easy and super sweet egg carton craft? This Egg Carton Ice Cream Craft is it!
Kids will love using recycled materials to create their own little sprinkled ice cream cone of choice! It’s super quick to prep too, using only basic materials, like pom-poms, liquid school glue and pipecleaners.
watch this fun videoAll activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Egg carton
- Craft scissors
- Washable kids paint (brown/beige)
- 1.5″ pom-poms (assorted colors)
- Pipecleaners (assorted colors)
- Liquid school glue
- Paper plate
- Begin by cutting out the pointy, dividing pieces of the egg carton. These will be your ice cream cones.
- Next, paint the cones brown/beige and let dry.
- Now, place a bit of liquid school glue onto the paper plate and arrange the q-tip. You can skip this step with older kids and simply use a squeezable glue bottle.
- Using the q-tip, apply the glue to the inside of the cone along the edges. Place a pom-pom inside to glue and let set.
- Cut up the assorted pipecleaners into small pieces. These will be the sprinkles.
- Lastly, apply a little bit of glue to the top of the ice cream and sprinkle a few of the sprinkles on top. Let dry.
more ice cream crafts for kids
Try this Cotton Ball Ice Cream Craft!
In for another sweet craft? Try this craft using cotton rounds!