This Bubble Wrap Beehive Craft is a fun and easy recycled craft idea for kids.
You’ll need basic bubble wrap to create the beautiful honeycomb design on the beehive. In addition to bubble wrap, you’ll need basic craft supplies like glue stick, craft scissors and card stock, most of which you probably have at home already. Kids will love this unique craft idea for sure, so make sure to add it to your to-craft list!
RELATED: Bubble Wrap Corn Craft
watch this videoAll activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Bubble Wrap
- Craft scissors
- Washable kids paint (yellow/orange)
- Foam paintbrush
- Card stock (white, green, brown)
- Bee stickers
- Glue stick
- Using the brown card stock, tear it into strips to make a branch. Glue to the white card stock.
- Using the craft scissors, cut out a beehive out of the bubble wrap. To make it easier and symmetrical, fold the bubble wrap in half and cut.
- Paint the bubble wrap beehive with the yellow/orange washable kids paint and foam paintbrush.
- Carefully stamp the bubble wrap beehive under the branch on the white card stock. Pat gently and remove the bubble wrap.
- Cut leaves out of the green card stock and glue to the branches.
- Lastly, add the bee stickers around the beehive.
More bee crafts and activities
Have fun learning to count with this Bee Counting Activity!
These Recycled Bees are so fun to make and look absolutely adorable when finished!
what is my child learning and improving?
- Hand-eye coordination (painting, gluing)
- Fine motor skills (painting the beehive, gluing the branches and leaves, peeling away and sticking the bee stickers)
Leave a Reply