This Wipeable Painting Nails Activity lets little ones get as creative as they want!
Your kids will love this idea, I know mine did. It’s super simple to prep too! All you need is a piece of large paper, paint, marker and a paintbrush along with thick shipping tape and you’re good to go! A few minutes of effort and you’ve got a fun, creativity-sparking activity for toddlers, preschoolers and beyond. I bet even you, mama’s, will have a go!
Watch this videoAll activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Paper roll (a piece of white card stock will work too)
- Tape (thick shipping tape)
- Washable kids paint
- Paper towels (to wipe the nails)
- Craft scissors
- Permanent marker
- Begin by cutting off a large piece of paper from the paper roll (about 12″ x 14″). A piece of white card stock will work too.
- Trace both of your hands on the paper using the permanent marker. You can either trace your hands or your child’s hands.
- Now, tape the paper to the table. Make sure to tape all of the paper and sides securely to create a laminated top.
- Arrange the washable kids paint and paintbrush.
Let the little ones paint the nails using the washable kids paint and a paintbrush. Wipe with a damp paper towel to do it all over again!
more kids activities they’ll love
This Clothespin Color Sort Activity is super easy to prep and requires minimal materials, one of which is a piece of cardboard!
Have fun learning shapes with this Building Stick Shapes Activity!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Fine motor skills (holding the paintbrush, painting)
- Hand-eye coordination (painting inside the lines of the nails)
- Creativity (choosing colors, creating nail color patterns, etc.)
Leave a Reply