Kids will love creating their own fireworks with this Fork Stamped Fireworks Craft!
It’s super easy to prepare, requiring only paint, black card stock and a fork! These fireworks take no real skill so even toddlers can create these. Use red, white and blue paints for a classic patriotic craft or use an assortment of paint colors for a spectacular and colorful craft!
RELATED: Cotton Ball American Flag Craft
watch this videoAll activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Washable kids paint (red, white, blue)
- Black card stock
- Forks (3)
- Paper plate
- Place a little bit of red, white and blue washable kids paint (or what ever color paint you’ll be using) onto a paper plate. Prep the forks for each paint color.
- Dip the back of the fork carefully into paint and stamp onto the black card stock alternating between the colors. Let dry.
more fork crafts for kids
Try this adorable Fork Stamped Hedgehog Craft! It’s perfect for any season but especially great as an Autumn craft.
You’ll also love these Fork Stamped Tulips Craft for spring and summer!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Fine motor skills (holding the fork, dipping into paint and stamping)
- Creativity (choosing the paint colors for the fireworks)
Leave a Reply