This Popsicle Father’s Day Card Craft is a fun craft idea for kids of any age! Kids can get as creative as they want to make their very own unique and fun popsicle card, perfect for Father’s Day. Make it fun by writing “You’re the Coolest Dad” inside the card!
Watch this video tutorial to see this cool milk experiment
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Card stock (assorted)
- Glitter glue (assorted)
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
- Popsicle sticks
- Googly eyes
- Permanent marker or fine point marker
- Kid-safe scissors
- Fold the desired color of card stock in half and draw a popsicle shape with the pencil, making sure that one of the popsicle sides is the folded edge. Cut out.
- Next, choose another color for the card stock and trace the rounded top of the popsicle. Add a droopy edge to make a melting appearance, cut out.
- *THIS STEP IS FOR ADULTS* Hot glue the melting tops and googly eyes to the front of the popsicle and the popsicle stick to the back. Add a smile using the marker.
- Next, use glitter glue to add sprinkles, alternating between colors. Let dry.
- Add your message inside the card.
more crafts for kids
Make these Recycled Bees out of cardboard!
If you have leftover scraps of card stock, make these Collage House Craft!