This DIY Bubble Wrap Stamp Art is a super simple craft for kids of any age!
Kids will be excited to use unique painting technique, like this, to create their own piece of bubble art. The prep is easy and takes less than 5 minutes to get ready. All you need is a couple paper rolls, bubble wrap, elastics and craft scissors to make these DIY stamps. Add a bit of washable kids paint to a plate and let kids have a new, exciting painting experience!
RELATED: DIY Play-dough Stamps
watch this video tutorial
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Cut the toilet paper roll in half.
- Wrap the bubble wrap around one end of the paper roll and secure with an elastic. Trim the edges of the bubble wrap with craft scissors, if needed.
- Add washable kids paint to a plate and arrange the DIY stamps onto each paint.
- Let the kids have fun painting with these stamps!
TIP- It’s super helpful to get rid of excess paint off the stamp by brushing it on the side of the plate. This will get rid of the extra paint and create a thin, even layer on the stamp to give it a nice bubble wrap appearance when stamped on the card stock.
more paper roll crafts
Try this Paper Roll Flower Craft!
Kids will love these Paper Roll Heart Stamps!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Fine motor skills (holding the paper rolls, stamping)
- Creativity and imagination