Do you have celery at home? I know, such a strange question to start with, but listen up! You can use celery ends to make amazing art! This Celery Stamped Rose Craft is super easy to prep and looks beautiful when finished.
Your kids will be amazed at this unique painting craft. Painting with fun objects makes for an exciting, completely new painting experience kids will love. Best of all, this is a super simple activity to set up. All you need is some basic materials and you’re ready to go. For younger kids, you can simply make this activity all about process art. Don’t focus on the end result with little kids, just let them have fun using the celery ends to paint away!
RELATED: Fork Stamped Tulips Craft
watch this fun video tutorialAll activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Prepare the celery ends and paint.
- Stamp the celery end into the red washable kids paint and then stamp onto the white cardstock. Make as many roses as you want.
- Next, using the watercolors and a paintbrush, add greenery around the roses. Let dry.
More stamping crafts for kids
Try this Pom-pom Pumpkin Stamping Activity during the Fall!
Do you have paper rolls at home? Try these Paper Roll Heart Stamps!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Fine motor skills (holding the celery ends, stamping them onto the paper, holding the paintbrush, painting)
- Creativity (kids can create their own flower picture, either by scattering the flowers all of the paper to make a bush or drawing a vase for the flowers, etc. Get creative!)
- Hand-eye coordination