This Paper Towel Tie Dye Activity is an easy and fun idea for kids!
If you’re ever painted on paper towels (because why not), you’ll know how lovely the colors blend together. And this paper towel activity makes beautiful tie dye designs! Little one’s will love creating their own designs, using different colors of markers and of course, using the spray bottles!
RELATED: Paper Towel Color Mixing Activity
WaTCH THIS VIDEO TUTORIAL!All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Paper towels
- Spray bottle
- Start by rolling up a piece of paper towel into a strip (I cut the paper towel rectangle in half to make squares).
- Next, fold the paper towel strip in half and then again and secure with an elastic. You may want to fold the paper towel twice or three times depending on the size of your paper towel.
- 3. Use the markers to color the paper towel. Use multiple colors, it will come out amazing!4. Next, use the spray bottle to saturate the paper towel with water just enough for the colors to blend.5. Carefully remove the elastic and unroll the paper towel. Let dry.
more activities for kids you’ll love
Kids will love this bee themed counting activity!
This Buttons Patterns Activity will improve fine motor skills and will keep kids busy!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Fine motor skills (drawing with the markers, using the spray bottle)
- Experiment (this can be a fun color mixing experiment for toddlers!)
Leave a Reply