This Handprint Carrot Craft is a fun Spring craft for toddlers and preschoolers!
These carrots are a ton of fun to make because kids are painting their little hands and stamping them onto the cardstock to make the carrots greenery. My kids enjoyed this process for sure and yours will too! Check out the simple steps for creating this perfectly Springy Handprint Carrot Craft with your kids!
RELATED: 25 Books about Springtime
Watch this video to get inspired!All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
materials needed for Handprint Carrot Craft:
- Place a little bit of green paint onto a paper plate.
- Get those little hands to work and dip or use a paintbrush to get every bit of their palms and fingers covered in green paint.
- Stamp onto the white cardstock onto the left side, keeping the cardstock horizontal, so the carrots are be “laying” when the craft is finished.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to get a total of two or three carrots.
- Using the paintbrush, draw the carrots using orange paint. Draw small lines on the carrot using the black paint to make the carrots more realistic. Let dry.
- You can write “Happy Spring” at the top using colored permanent markers/crayons/markers if desired 🙂
More Spring crafts for kids
This Paper Snail Craft is a sweet little craft you can do!
Or make these adorable little caterpillars using paper plates!
Have fun with this Spring Handprint Carrot Craft!
Leave a Reply