This Mother’s Day Heart Card Craft is the perfect activity for toddlers. These cards as super simple to make, following only a few steps, toddlers can make a beautiful Mother’s Day Card for their mommy’s.
Little one’s will love to use the q-tip bundle to decorate this simple, Mother’s Day Card! Take a look below to follow the simple steps so you and your toddler can make this fun little card this Mother’s Day!
RELATED: Mother’s Day Dandelion Card Craft
Watch our video tutorial
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
Materials for mother’s day Heart card Craft:
- Light pink cardstock or white
- Washable kids paint (white, purple, pink)
- Craft scissors
- Permanent marker
- Bend the desired cardstock in half horizontally so it makes a card.
- Using a pencil, lightly draw a heart making sure that the left side of the heart falls onto the bend. Cut out.
- Once the card is cut out, using the pencil lightly write “MOM” on the front page, so kids can use as a guide.
- Place a bit of pink, white and purple paint onto a plate.
- Take 3 q-tips and secure using the elastic.
- Let the kids use the q-tip bundle to dip into paint (mixing between paints) and stamp along the letters of “MOM”.
TIP- you can make this card craft even easier by skipping the steps for the q-tip bundle and simply use one q-tip to dip into paint and stamp along the letters.
More q-tip ideas for kids
Make easy and fun Q-tip Color Dominoes to keep your child busy!
Make learning numbers fun with this Q-tip Number Tracing Activity!