If you have saved pouch lids at home, then this Pouch Lid Flower Activity is for you! And if you don’t, you’ll have a whole new reason to save them!
Pouch lids are versatile and won’t cost you any effort to save. They’re colorful and fun! Use them in sensory play ideas, scooping bins and so much more, including this easy recycled activity.
You’ll need only a few basic materials to make this creativity sparking idea come to life. Read below to check out the material list and instructions AND the quick tutorial!
RELATED: Felt Button Art Activity
WATCH THIS QUICK VIDEO TUTORIAL!
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
MATERIALS FOR POUCH LID FLOWER ACTIVITY:
- Permanent marker
- Pouch lids
- Craft knife + mat
- Start by cutting out a semi large piece of cardboard with the craft knife. Be sure to use the mat. THIS STEP IS FOR ADULTS ONLY.
- Draw simple flower stems and leaves with the permanent marker.
MORE RECYCLED FLOWER ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
If you have flowers that are about to go bad, this Flower Petal Art Craft is super fun!
Go explore the outdoors with this fun and easy-to-prep Cardboard Window Wildflower Craft!
WHAT IS MY CHILD LEARNING AND IMPROVING?
- Creativity (choosing which lids to use, which flowers to make, choosing colors and patterns)
- Fine motor skills (picking up and placing the pouch lids)
- Hand-eye coordination (placing the lids carefully into the desired spots)
Leave a Reply