This Paper Roll Number Match Activity requires only a couple of materials plus a paper roll that anyone can find in their home! I love easy recycled crafts and activities that will keep a child occupied. Therefore, this activity is perfect for little ones because it focuses on so many areas of development meanwhile and most importantly the child is having a great time! You’ll need a paper roll, dot stickers and a permanent marker. That’s it! About 5 minutes of effort, you’ve got a great educational activity for your child 🙂
RELATED: Paper Roll Word Search Activity
materials needed for paper roll number match:
- Firstly, begin by numbering the dot stickers with the permanent marker. We used up a full sheet of dot stickers using numbers 1-15, however you can use as many dot stickers as you’d like!
- Secondly, using the permanent marker, write out the matching numbers on the paper roll, scattering their order.
More paper roll crafts and activities
Improve scissor skills with this Silly Paper Roll Haircuts Activity!
Make fun heart stamps using paper rolls!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Numbers (recognizing and memorizing numbers, their appearance and order)
- Cognitive skills (analyzing, thinking, comparing)
- Fine/small motor skills (holding the paper roll, peeling away and sticking the dot stickers)
- Focus and concentration
- Hand-eye coordination (placing the dot stickers directly over the numbers on the paper roll thus working on that coordination)