This Fork Stamped Tulips Craft is a fun and unique Spring craft perfect for toddlers and preschoolers!
My kids love using different objects to paint with. From painting with nature to pom-poms, it’s a ton of fun and takes painting to a whole new level. So with this Fork Stamped Tulips Craft, you’re using forks! They make the most beautiful tulips and makes a super cool experience. Best part of all, this craft is very quick to prep and doesn’t require an array of different materials!
RELATED: Fork Stamped Hedgehog Craft
watch this video for more funAll activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
materials for Fork Stamped Tulips Craft:
- Prepare the paint by adding a little bit of each color to the paper plate. Set the forks and paintbrush close by.
- Stamp the fork into different colors of paint and then stamp onto the paper.
- Using a paintbrush, add the green stems and leaves.
more spring crafts for kids
This Spring Play-dough Tray is quick to set-up and will keep the little ones busy for sure! It’s perfect for sparking a child’s creativity and imagination!
Try this Spring Sensory Bin too! Don’t toss those old flowers, turn them into a fun and colorful nature-inspired sensory play idea!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Fine motor skills (holding the forks to paint)
- Creativity (choosing the colors of the paint, themes for their tulip garden)
- Independence (this is a great way to build the skill of independence by laying out all of the items to work with before the child)
- Focus and concentration
Make this fun Fork Stamped Tulips Craft this Spring and if you do, let me know in the comments if your kids enjoyed it!