Kids will love this Paper Roll Word Search Activity because it’s fun, unique and uses dot stickers!
Who’s kids love dot stickers? Mine do and so do I! They’re so versatile and usually cheap. There’s so many ideas for dot stickers too!
This Paper Roll Word Search is super simple to prep taking under 5 minutes. And you only need a paper roll, dot stickers and a permanent marker. It’s also wonderful for kids development as kids are improving cognitive skills, fine motor skills and a lot more! Take a look below to see the list.
RELATED: Name Word Search
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
Materials for Paper Roll Word Search Activity:
- Begin by choosing simple, 2-4 letter words and writing them on the dot stickers using the permanent marker.
- Next, using the permanent marker write out the words (either vertically or horizontally) onto the paper roll and mix other letters in between to make a word search. It doesn’t have to look perfect, just make sure the letters are all in line.
MORE dot sticker ideas for kids
Try this super fun Dot Sticker Train Match!
Your toddlers will love this Paper Roll idea!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Letters (pronouncing letters, familiarizing and memorizing letters)
- Reading (reading simple 2-4 letter words)
- Cognitive skills (thinking, comparing, predicting, analyzing the letters, words)
- Fine motor skills (peeling away and sticking the stickers, holding the paper roll)
- Hand-eye coordination (placing the stickers directly over the letters)
- Independence (this is an excellent activity that lets kids work on their own)