This Flower Petal Ballerina Craft is a beautiful little craft idea perfect for toddlers!
Super simple to set up, minimal materials needed and kids will love decorating their ballerina’s. It’s perfect for putting an old bouquet to one more good use. Any sort of flowers work wonderfully, in fact the more variety the better!
Both of my kids loved this idea (yes this is fun idea for both boys and girls!) and thought it was so fun to make clothing out of flower petals. It truly is art! Plus kids are developing so many skills too, from sensory skills to hand-eye coordination!
RELATED: Flower Stamp Art
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
Materials for Flower Petal Ballerina Craft:
- Flower petals
- Permanent marker (assorted colors)
- Glue stick (I love disappearing purple glue sticks because kids can see where they used the glue stick!)
- Begin by drawing a simple ballerina on the cardboard with the permanent marker. Do as best as you can, no one will judge….except your kids.
- Place the flower petals into a bowl and you’re ready to go!
More flower petal crafts and activities
Try this Flower Petal Art Craft next time you have a bouquet going old!
Combine flower petals with ice for a quick sensory play idea!
watch this video
what is my child learning and improving?
- Creativity (choosing the design for the dress)
- Fine motor skills (using the glue stick, placing the flower petals onto the glue)
- Hand-eye coordination (placing the flower petals onto the part where they used the glue stick)
Leave a Reply