If you’re looking for a cute Spring craft for kids then you’ll love this Paper Plate Bunny Craft! It’s super fun to make and kids will love the easy steps for creating their adorable little fluffy friend.
RELATED: Paper Plate Jelly Fish Craft
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
materials for Paper Plate Bunny Craft:
- Paper plate
- Gray washable kids paint (I’ve mixed white and black together)
- Foam paintbrush
- Felt (pink, gray)
- Pipecleaners (assorted colors)
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
- Permanent marker
- Craft scissors
- Begin by prepping a few of the materials ahead of time. This will only take 5 minutes. Place a bit of the gray paint onto a paper plate and set the foam paintbrush beside.
- Cut long ears out of the gray felt. They don’t have to be perfect!
- Cut a small heart out of the pink felt for the nose.
- Allow the kids to paint the paper plate with the gray paint, let dry.
- Hot glue the ears to the back of the paper plate. HOT GLUE GUN SHOULD BE USED BY THE ADULT!
- Once the paint is dry, use the hot glue gun to glue the 2 pipecleaners (bent, for the whiskers).
- Hot glue the heart for the nose, right on top of the whiskers.
- Using the permanent marker, draw a simple face for the bunny (I suggest this step for the adults as well, unless using a washable marker)
More spring crafts you’ll love
Do your kids love threading activities? Try this Butterfly Paper Plate Threading activity!
Combine play-dough with flower petals for these Floral Play-dough Medallions!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Directions (this activity has simple, toddler-appropriate steps so kids can learn to follow directions)
- Fine motor skills (painting the paper plate, bending the pipecleaners)
- Creativity (kids can get creative with the colors of the whiskers, face, etc.)
watch this video
Make this Paper Plate Bunny Craft next time you’re crafting!
Leave a Reply