This Bubble Wrap Rainbow Craft is an easy and fun recycled craft idea!
For this rainbow craft we’re using 2 recycled materials with an addition of a few basic craft supplies. Kids will have loads of fun creating their rainbows using the bubble wrap! It’s super fun to first, paint the bubble wrap and second, to stamp it onto the cardboard 😊 And don’t forget the little clouds made from cotton rounds! This is such a sweet little craft idea. My kids surely loved it and I know yours will too!
RELATED: Bubble Wrap Corn Craft
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
Materials for bubble wrap rainbow craft:
- Start by cutting the bubble wrap to match the size of the cardboard you’ll be using.
- Using the paintbrush and washable paint, paint a rainbow on the bubble wrap.
- Stamp the bubble wrap onto the cardboard and let the paint dry a bit.
- Once the paint is dry, use the glue stick to glue on the cotton rounds to make the clouds. I got a bit creative and cut out cloud shapes from the cotton rounds.
What is my child learning and improving?
- Colors (this is a great craft to talk about the colors of the rainbow!)
- Fine motor skills (using the paintbrush to paint on the rainbow)
- Hand-eye coordination (painting the rainbow)
- Creativity (kids are using recycled materials in a new and interesting way!)
More fun craft ideas for kids
Try this fun Jelly Fish Craft using paper plates!
Take a look at this fun recycled Match Game! Super quick and easy to set up.