This Giant Puffy Paint Coloring Page is super easy and quick to prep + it’s Autumn themed making it perfect for this time of year!
All you need is to prep my 3-ingredient Puffy Paint (literally takes minutes) and roll out a large sheet of easel board paper, draw a bunch of large illustrations and you’re ready to go! Kids will be mesmerized by the giant coloring page, all of the funky drawings and of course, the puffy paint 🙂
My kids loved the Giant Dot Marker Coloring Page we’ve done a while back and I thought a huge coloring page for puffy paint is another awesome idea! It’s so quick to set up, the most difficult (for some) might be drawing the illustrations, haha! I’m not the best drawer, so I find it super helpful to use Pinterest for these types of things. I just searched “fall themed clip art” and it opened up for me a ton of cute, easy to draw illustrations!
RELATED: Giant Road Map
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
- Prepare the puffy paint.
- Next, roll out a large section of the easel board paper onto a table and cut. Secure using tape.
- Now draw all sorts of large, Autumn themed illustrations all over the paper (leaves, mushrooms, foxes, squirrels, acorns, apples, birds, trees, etc.)
What is my child learning and improving?
- Creativity (using different colors of puffy paint, choosing colors)
- Hand-eye coordination (coloring inside the lines)
- Fine motor skills (holding the paint brush)
- Independent play (this activity is great for some quiet or down time. Or if you want the kiddos to stay calmly busy for a bit)