This Letter Bead Threading activity is super simple to prep and keeps the kids occupied…super occupied!
All you need is a COUPLE OF MATERIALS and voila, you’ve got an amazing activity that is wonderful for childs’ development and gives you some free time too.
Keep reading to see exactly what kids are improving and learning, but for starters it’s perfect for letter recognition, memorization and even spelling.
more threading activities:
All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
Materials For letter bead threading activity:
- Letter Beads
Place all of the letter beads into a bowl, cut a string and lay next to bowl. Can you believe how easy this is?!
What is my child improving and learning?
- Letters (recognizing letters, familiarizing and memorizing them)
- Spelling (kids are able to spell simple words like; love, my, on, dog, cat. They’re also able to learn the spelling of their names, parent’s, siblings or pets names)
- Fine motor skills (holding the thin thread and the tiny beads with fingers)
- Hand-eye coordination (threading the string through the bead)
- Independence (kiddos are able to quietly and independently work on threading, spelling and creating their “necklaces, bands, bracelets, etc.”)
HAVE FUN WITH THIS LETTER BEAD THREADING!